Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Promo Sapiens

We love Olelo. Last month all of our guests couldn't make it to our shoot date for one reason or another. Luckily, my huzzbin BBJ of Olelo's own 808 Scene told us we could use the time wisely, and shoot some Promos. So we did.

Shaka Talk Promo - Check Us Out



The schedulers were really cool & kind to us (as usual), and gave us some major spots during prime time. However, after reviewing our June episode with stripper "Vixen Price", I realized that I look pretty gross, compared to how close I came to cute in the promos. And while Vixen didn't show pink like she'd planned, she does show a lot, while Edna & I expose quite a bit ourselves. So I thought it'd be inappropriate to invite such a broad audience to see that show.

Shaka Talk Promo - We Need Guests



I called & asked them to give our promos an "adult rating", meaning it'll air only after midnight for the month of June. Hopefully our tentative guests for our next shoot can make it, and then in July we can schedule the promos to run during prime time again. (thanks Dominique!)

Shaka Talk Promo - Quickie



We didn't plan it that way, but incidentally, Edna & I are rocking wardrobe all by local companies. We found Edna's "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" top at Limited Addiction, while my fitted cap I bought on a bad hair day at Dig Lifestyles, and I picked upp my iKandy t-shirt from their table at Inertia 7.

Thanks for reading & watching y'all!

Shaka Talk
Thursday nights @ 11:59pm Hawaii Time
Channel 52, streamed live at Olelo
or even On Demand

No comments: