Thursday, February 28, 2008

In4mation @ Ward Warehouse

In4mation One of Hawaii's more industrious streetwear stores, In4mation was borne from the Define clothing label, and has gone from a small shop in the Mililani Shopping Center, to two major stores in Honolulu. Because parking's easier, I usually visit the Ward Warehouse location.
The store brand is known for some loud designs on t-shirts and skateboards (often sexy -even naked- girls), I don't like that much colours on my belly. But I found this blue Shaka T. One shirt I got there was hot pink with a navy blue peace sign made outta automatic weapons. Don't know what happened to it. Another one I got had the old dead Pope, before he was dead, just old. and they've expanded their oeuvre to include some exclusive cool collabs with footwear giants like DC and Nike, which have gone on to become collector's items. (I think that's what I read. I just shop there, I don't ask questions, but tried to do a little research. In fact I never asked permission for take these pics. I shy upp when it comes to this kine. Hope someone don't in4m on me. Or if they do, maybe they're mahu friendly, and say it's okay. They seem friendly. Jun's nice.)
The 4 friends who co-own the store have remained true to their roots of surfing, skating, and styling by carrying classic true skool labels like Stussy and Vans, while keeping an eye out for the next big brand. Gotta.Ward Warehouse: 1050 Ala Moana Blvd. (808) 597-1447 Mon-Sat 10am - 9pm, Sun 10am - 5pm

In4mation Waikiki Beachwalk: 226 Lewers Street #L206 (808) 923-0888, Mon-Sat 9am -10pm Sun 9am - 10pm

In4mants.com
Peep this commercial for the newest location on the Waikiki Beach Walk:

No comments: