Saturday, May 15, 2010

In the can at Cannes

This is the first video I ever upploaded to youtube, on a page I eventually lost the password to.

I never made it to the Cannes Film Festival, but I've stayed at the Carlton Cannes the hotel where Alfred Hitchcock shot his classic film To Catch a Thief.

Ever had a better offer in your whole life? One with everything?
The downstairs bathroom in the lobby of the hotel has a fully automated toilet. Just swipe your hand over some sensor of sorts, and it not only puts the seat down with a paper cover to protect your ass, but swipe again, and it also flushes itself & the cover, then puts the seat upp for you. (I've seen other videos of similar toilets, and wonder how much water/electricity/paper/time is wasted each year just so fools like us can post a video of it in action?). I forget if there's a bidet. How many high class frogs shuffle sideways, panties around their ankles, from the toilet, to the bidet? I prefer paper.




As long as you're satisfied, who could ask for anything more?

No comments: